Play Store Update It is an urgent necessity to do in order to enjoy greater benefits in terms of performance and privacy that Google Play Store offers to all Android phone users of all brands and categories.
And all this is because it is one of the basic applications that offers the user the opportunity to download hundreds and millions of programs, applications, games, books, etc., and other free or paid items.
This alone raises the level of need for this application on your phone, as it should Store update play To enjoy its features, today we present the latest update that you can upgrade to via the next lines.
About the Google Play application Google Play
It is a digital distribution service specially developed by the giant Google to serve as the widest window that allows the user to download various types of applications and other media through it.
But at first, the application was promoted in 2008 under the name of the Android Market, and on all other applications, more new developments and improvements were added to the application until its name was changed to Google Play in 2012.
Not only does it offer an opportunity to download games and various app categories; Rather, it is a digital media store that combines books, music, TV shows, and all movie categories and ratings that can be purchased for a special store fee.
And all of this you get by logging in with your Google account, knowing that Google Play is mainly present in all Android phones.
But there are some categories in which the application is not present on your phone or has been removed, in which case you can Download Play Store Through the Plat Store or through the Google Play website.
how to Play Store Update 19-29.2.15 in steps
There is more than one method used in download play store With the latest version on your phone, this ensures that the level of security and privacy is raised, as well as the ease of updating the rest of the applications available on your phone, and you can simply Play Store Update In the following ways:
Update Play Store from Settings
It is the official method, which we recommend that you follow, as it is easy and secure at the same time, and this is what we are looking for for any user, and you can implement the update by following the following:
- You have to open the official Play Store application on your phone or click here to go directly to the application.
- Smoothly, in the green box, the word “Update” appears, which you need to click on as long as you are connected to the Internet.
- Within seconds it is done Download Play Store 19-29.2.15 with the latest version.
In case if you are not successful in upgrading the application via the following steps, you can try the following:
- Open the Google Play Store from the app on your phone.
- Then click on the “My Account” icon at the top of the interface to show some options.
- Among them, you can tap on the Settings option and then keep scrolling down until you reach the Play Store version option.
- By clicking on it, a window appears whether the application is already staring or not, and in case it has not been updated, the device will start automatically updating immediately.
Forced update of the Play Store
Sometimes you will not benefit from the previous steps when Download Store Play In an automatic way, therefore, it is better to undergo the forced update, which depends on clearing Google Play data by following the following:
- You can click on the phone settings Setting or the settings option of your phone.
- A few different options appear. Among them you can select the apps option, and from them you need to tap on Manager apps.
- Immediately, a list of all the applications on your phone appears, whether the basic from Google or previously downloaded from Google Play or from unknown sources.
- Among those apps, you need to tap on the Google Play app to show you the app data.
- You need to click on Store and from there you can click on Clear data and then confirm the wipe.
- Immediately after that you need to make sure that your mobile device is restarted to start the process Play Store Update automatically to the latest version.
Update Play Store in APK format
There are some simple cases in which you need to rely on an external source when Download Play a store On your phone, therefore, you need the forced update, but by downloading an external APK file through the following:
- You can download it from the following link in the latest download version Play Store apk in the latest version.
- You just need to press download to quickly start the process of downloading the file.
- You may need to install the file by activating the option to install from unknown sources.
- To continue with this, click on Settings, then click on Security and privacy, and then activate the option to install from external or unknown sources.
The most important features in updating the store Play the new
The new updates represent additions to the features that the Google Play Store was originally famous for, the most prominent of which are:
- It is completely secure thanks to the application’s internal antivirus system that automatically removes any malware or malicious software from the applications you try to download.
- It also works later to combat viruses for all new updates for various applications by 40% or more.
- The store has a section dedicated to previously done downloads that you can refer to at any time even if you uninstall any of those free or paid apps.
- This brings us to the content diversity of premium apps and games that are either free to download or paid for game-specific items.
- In addition, the store has a large base of music files and podcasts with more than 40 million songs that have copyright and download to the phone or save to the cloud storage space that is available to users in 64 different countries.
- It also allows the service of purchasing e-books or downloading some free books of various categories, whether religious, dramatic, social and cultural books.
- Most importantly, all the updates kept the interface simple and easy, taking into account dividing the store into different categories so that it is easier to reach the appropriate category.
- It is easy to search directly by the name of the application, game, books and other media in the store’s internal search engine.
- All Google Play Store updates support different phones running the Android operating system, such as “Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Infinix… and others.”
- The store has kept the feature of protecting children from any inappropriate applications, whether fighting or horror applications, and you can activate the feature through the parental control option.
- In recent updates, an early access option has been added, which allows the user to quickly access various new applications as soon as the store has added them, even applications that are still in their initial trial period.
Finally, we will discuss ways Play Store Update Which is easy to implement either with automatic or forced update that ensures the user to take advantage of all the new updates and additional privileges of the store.
You may be interested to see:-