If you always have insufficient space on your Android phone, you can in this case Download Messenger Lite The perfect alternative to the Messenger app for chatting and messaging, as it is an original application developed by Facebook with a smaller space of not more than 10 MB and at the same time you still get the same experience similar to what it is in the main application.
Today, through the following lines, we will explain the difference between both versions of Messenger and Messenger Lite, and the most prominent features of the alternative application.
About the Messenger Lite app
Millions are well aware of the importance of the regular Messenger application, which was launched since 2014 AD to be the interface used to send and receive messages, and voice or video chat with friends.
But after a while, there were several complaints about the huge space occupied by the application, and this was the reason for the launch of a lighter version in March of 2017, which is compatible with the various old versions that have weak capabilities of Android phones.
In addition, this application is also suitable for weak Internet networks, such as those suffered by some developing countries, which has increased its popularity Download Messenger Lite Until the number of users of the application exceeded 500 million users.
It is worth noting that Messenger Lite, of course, will not have all the services and capabilities of the original version, but it still serves the main purpose of messaging and chatting with friends.
details Download Messenger Lite
- Application name: Messenger Lite
- the size: 17 MB.
- the Producing company: Facebook.
- Current version: 218.104.22.168.120
- Android requirements:0 in the latest.
- Installs: +500,000,000
- Last updated: 16-2-2022
- Application license: Complimentary.
Download Namn another link
Download Messenger Lite
Features Download Messenger Lite
There are millions of users in more than 132 countries around the world, each of them relies on the Messenger Lite application primarily, especially in Arab countries such as “Al-Ma’rib, Algeria, and Tunisia” that suffer from weak Internet networks.
The case applies in some European countries such as “Germany, Brazil, and Italy”, where thanks to users using the space provided by Messenger Lite, which is two-thirds of what it is in the main version.
In all cases, Messenger Lite has a good number of great features, most notably:
- Its main goal is to save the internal memory space in your phone, as it is light and small in size, up to 10 MB when downloading, and will not exceed 17 MB after use.
- It works effectively when sending and receiving text messages in connection with weak Internet networks 3G – 2G such as those deployed in remote and developing countries.
- It is able to save the battery as it reduces its consumption less than it is when using large applications such as the main version of Messenger and Facebook.
- Also, the application does not affect the random memory “RAM” in your phone in the event that the application is forgotten and is not closed in the background; This is in contrast to the slow and jittery other apps that cause if left open.
- In general, it can be said that Messenger Lite is efficient in consuming the Internet, whether when your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network or via mobile data.
Disadvantages of Messenger Lite app
Because the app is basically a light version of the official version; For this, it will not come with the full capabilities and advantages that it provides, which are the disadvantages that you notice when using, the most prominent of which are:
- The application does not include the GIF animation feature that users are used to in the original version.
- It is also not possible to send or receive money through the application, as this is one of the additional advantages that have been dispensed with in exchange for reducing the size of the program.
- Messenger Lite does not allow to communicate through video calls except if you are connected to a strong internet.
- The app does not support in-game playability like those available in the original app.
- The application still does not currently support iPhone IOS phones.
What is the difference between the normal Messenger app and the Messenger Lite app?
It can be said that Messenger Lite is only part of the official Messenger application, as it contains some capabilities and uses, but not all of them. The most prominent of these differences are:
Difference in application size:-
- The official application on the first download occupies a size of about 45 MB; With its use, it starts taking up more space that may exceed 250 MB of phone space.
- While the Messenger Lite application is what solves this problem because it is light with an area of no more than 10 MB when downloading, and even with use, its space will not increase more than 17 MB.
Difference in the official Messenger interface:-
- It is usual to see a lot of add-ons in the original Messenger interface where they appear in a professional way with notifications for active friends, Messenger status, and many more.
- On the other hand, the interface of Messenger Lite is very simple, with a single page that includes only the inbox.
Difference on the Internet:-
- Basically, Facebook Messenger, the official version, requires a strong Internet connection with support for 3G and 4G networks.
- As for Messenger Lite, it does not necessarily require a high internet speed, but it is possible to receive and send messages through it even if you depend on a 2G network.
Difference in profile settings:-
- In the official version you see many notable additional settings such as the icon of active friends with the ability to edit the name, the chat interface, view the status of the friends’ story, the ability to create secret chats and other additions.
- but when Download Messenger Lite You only have the basic settings like the ability to switch accounts, sync contacts, and view anonymous message requests.
Differences in emojis and emojis:-
- Every day you see many packages of emojis or GIFs added to the original version that give conversations a more fun and exciting atmosphere.
- While in the lite version you only see a few simple emoji packages to use in messaging but it does not support emoji and animations.
steps Download Messenger Lite Messenger Lite
if fits Download Messenger Lite Which saves a lot of space on your phone, in that case you can follow these steps:
- You can first enter the Google Play Store and type “Messenger Lite” in the search engine, or go directly through the link we provide to you.
- Quickly click on install and accept the permissions for the app to start the download and installation process on your Android phone.
- Click on the application icon and to log in you can enter both your email and your password on Facebook.
- But if you already have a Facebook or Facebook Lite app that you have already logged into, in that case the credential is automatically logged into your account on Messenger Lite to start messaging friends.
In the end, you will know the most important information about Download Messenger Lite And the difference between it and the original Messenger application, and for any inquiries about the application, you can leave a comment until you are answered through the comments.
You may be interested to see:-